This glass pendant chandelier was created by transforming the original three-arm chandelier NAPAKO with three shades. Unfortunately, the metal structure has not been preserved, so each shade now forms an original chandelier.
The unusually shaped shade was given a new metal sleeve and a textile cable with a metal ceiling cover. Just hang it!
- Origin: Czechoslovakia
- Manufacturer: NAPAKO
- Time period: 1960 - 1970
- Style: Mid-century / Bauhaus
- Condition: Excelent
- Renovation: Refresh (new sleeve, textile cord and metal ceiling cap)
- Functional: yes
- Electro: 1x E27 bulb
- Materials: opaline glass, textile, metal
- Colours: white, silver (available also in black&brass version)
- Width: 19 cm
- Height: 19 cm + 1,5 m cable